Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chapter 2 Reflection

Chapter two deals with the designing and planning of technology based instruction. It gives strategies for planning effective lessons. It also shows how to plan using a DID model, lesson plans, and an action plan. I never knew what a DID model was and how it was used.

    I have become more comfortable with Bloom's Taxonomy. I learned about the different levels and how to use the levels effectively. I always knew that you need to start at the base of the pyramid and work your way up but I never knew the different steps up the pyramid.

    I will be able to use this information as a teacher later one because I can create harder questions as the students start to master the basic knowledge by using Bloom's taxonomy. I can use the strategies listed in the chapter to help me design lessons that will help me incorporate technology. Action planning will be a big part of my future in dealing with labs and having checklists to make sure I have all of the material needed. It will also help in the fact that the students are going to need to do work in a certain order and I will be able to create lists for them to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment