Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chapter 9 Reflection

Audiovisual technologies are the talk in chapter 9. There are three major categories to audiovisual technologies. These categories include audio media, visual media, and video media. Each one of these is critical to the success of a student. Students may have a disability that prohibits them from using one or more of these technologies. It is important to incorporate more than one of these technologies into a lesson to account for the learning styles of the students in the classroom. The chapter breaks down each of the categories from the basics into more advanced topics.

    I knew most of the material in this chapter before reading it. The chapter was really good at reinforcing my knowledge of these media types. I did learn about using exhibits and models as a form of visual media. When I think of media I do not usual think about these types of materials. It just reminded me to use some of the simpler objects around me to help get my point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment